Easter morning run

I wasn't planning a run this morning since I'm working on balance with this new found love of the run - but I wanted to experience a Berkeley run.

So, even though I didn't have tons of time before meeting a friend, I set out for a short one - mainly
because
I
wanted to run on the UC Berkeley Campus.

So I tossed on my running gear and ran onto the campus and just loved it... short - but strong and solid. Now what I don't love about running is that I'm a "stuff" person. I like my backpack or a bag - even if just going out for a walk, I have "stuff" with me - and running requires a light load, like carrying nothing - and that's hard for me---- mainly because I can't carry a camera - at least my camera is to heavy for a run.... and I see so many b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. or touching things all the time, but if I'm walking and carrying my usual load - it means my camera is in there - as I'm hardly ever without it - so all this to say- I miss it when on a run - but weaning myself off. I'll work out a plan.

I don't love a photo-less post, so I pull out a Lincoln shot from my archive of many campus photos - oh, and my favorite sculpture - The Last Dryad.

So - it was a good little nostalgic run - all 27 minutes of it... and as rushed as I was - it was worth every stride.