Massage on a budget?

Golden Island Acupressure Massage...
See Yelp for more perspectives - but here's the thing... you won't find a less expensive place for a massage until you fly to Bali.
So - go - and bring your $20 - and ask for the one hour Acupressure Foot Massage - yes, one hour for $20 - and if you go there between I think 1pm & 3pm, it's $18.99. Please tip. OMG -... and it's not just about the feet - they are working on head, neck, arms, legs AND feet. Don't expect a luxury spa, it's a factory--- but soft lighting, decent music - and in a pinch for some relaxation and light on the purse - check it out. It's far better than the quicky joints in NYC....and did I say $20?

IN THE ASIAN MALL... I went with my friend with the option of turning around and leaving immediately if I picked up an ick vibe... and it passed my inspection.

3288 Pierce St
M268

Richmond, CA 94804
(510) 525-8288