Pre-travel run about town


Still sticking to a routine of running. Approximately 2.5 every other day. Well, the other day I went to my yoga class and my mind was so congested that I couldn’t pose it away. It was not working. I felt anxious and mad at myself and my thoughts were not friendly and I knew that yoga was not going to cleanse my brain. Now that I know the cleansing effect of a run, I am beginning to need it.

Not sure how good that is - but it is. I say to myself, what’s wrong with a good cleanse that takes less time than a yoga class. At my pace it takes me about 30 minutes or so to run 2.5 miles. So in 30 minutes I can get a head clean.

Not giving up yoga. Need both, but only my mind knows the what and the when of it.

All this to say, it was a relaxing morning and running along the east river was sweet.